One of my biggest concerns is planning for all of the expenses of a wedding (especially when it comes to hair and makeup). While I don’t want to skimp on anything, I also don’t want to spend more money than necessary either. So, here are some tips for saving money on your wedding hair and makeup.
The day of your wedding is an emotional and exciting time. But, unfortunately, it will be the most expensive event you have ever attended, so it’s important to find ways to save money and plan carefully.
Ways to save money on your wedding beauty routine
A wedding can be a pretty pricey event, but that doesn’t mean you have to spend an arm and a leg on your hair and makeup. We’re here with some tips for saving money on your wedding day beauty.
- Find out what kind of look the bride wants before booking services. If she’s not sure what she wants, ask her favorite celebrity or style icon for inspiration.
- Be upfront about how much you can afford to spend and don’t book anything until you know exactly how much it will cost (don’t let anyone pressure you into making an impulse decision).
- Keep in mind that plenty of freelance stylists charge less than salons; they may also offer discounts if you book more than usual.
- Be willing to do your hair & makeup: One option for saving money on wedding hair & makeup is to get creative with what you can do yourself or even ask a friend or family member who has experience in this area. This way, if something doesn’t work out exactly as planned, at least you didn’t spend any money!
- Skip the makeup artist: If you’re not into doing your hair or don’t want someone else messing up your face before the big day.
How to do wedding makeup and hairstyle on a budget
In the past decade, I’ve seen my fair share of brides on their big day, and it never ceases to amaze me how stressful they can make things by not planning with their hair & makeup artist. Don’t be that bride. So many people don’t think about the cost until after they book a venue or photographer- that’s too late. You need to consider all aspects of your day to keep those costs down as much as possible.
I know how it feels to be a woman with no clue what your wedding makeup will cost or where you can find affordable hair stylists. But, I also understand the struggle of not wanting to spend an arm and a leg on only temporary things.
Do you want to save money on your wedding hair and makeup? Are you looking for tips, tricks, or secrets to make this process easier? Wedding hair and makeup can be expensive. You need good quality products that will stay in place all day long. Unfortunately, so many people end up spending way too much because they don’t know how to get the look they want without breaking the bank. I’m here with some helpful hints to help you save money on wedding hair and makeup while still achieving a gorgeous look.